I don't normally post over here but as an owner of a business that has had multiple bad experiences i felt the need to warn you guys.
We recently built a highly modified 63 Chevy panel for a customer. Through the process I purchased several items from AutoLoc AKA Hoffman group, Keep it Clean etc.
They advertise heavily in the magazines and offer products at a reasonable price. IE: therein lies the the BS.
Every item I bought from them and installed in the customers vehicle FAILED in a short period of time. If you call to place an order, they are rigth there to take it. If you call with a question of any kind plan on at least a 20 minute wait.
i am now eating the cost of the parts and LABOR to replace their substandard cr-p. So Please beware. I will NEVER buy anything from them again. APPALLING service after the sale. The replacement parts fail as quickly as the originals. Have to love the 20 minute waits to get UHHH OK we'll replace it but only if you buy another. Refunds??? better hope your not beyond 90 days or you'll have to wait at least 10 weeks for a check. ARRRGH OK I've done my part