Quote:

Quote:

friend of mine used to own an unrestored FE5 red 6 barrel cuda. and I'm about 90% sure it was a argent shaker, maybe black but it defintly wasn't red.
I know it had a rubber bumper on the ft and I think rear also if it matters

Anyway to find out the SPD on this car that he had?

Sorry, but No, that car has been gone 15 years or more. It went to the Hillsboro Ohio area in a pkg deal with a 1970 Hemi Cuda

The V-code car was FE5 Red , black interior, black vinyl top, 440 six barrel, 4 spd, (I think it was a non console), 4.10 Dana , pwr disc brakes , Shaker , Ft rubber bumper and I think a rear rubber bumper.( not 100% sure on the rear though)

I might have a picture of it, but it would take some serious digging to find it.

I tried to buy them both but he always wanted more than I thought the cars were worth at the time.

Hemi car was an original black car with black int. , console auto. But had been painted a bronze color then block sanded to look like red oxide primer

When he sold them the V-code car had huge N50-15 on aluminum slots on the back of it.

and the Hemi cars engine was painted a bright yellow which really stuck out in the original black engine coompartment

Last edited by gtx6970; 08/17/11 10:41 AM.