Hi folks.. I've been thinking of doing a pistol grip in my 67 Barracuda (A-904) when I put in the console and I'd like to get a feel for what options are out there.. So far as I can tell, we have

Gunslinger (not hip on the trigger, myself)
Harms (no pics on the website.. Scott Smith, can you post some?)
Duncan Motor Sports Shift-R-Arm and Shift-R-Gate

...Anyone else?

So far as I can tell, The Shift-R-Arm is the most complete because it will bolt in to replace the arm of the shifter.. Then I add whatever top piece I want (fits the common shifter threads).. But, the cost is starting to make this project a bit more of a "what I want for Christmas" sort of project..

I've also toyed with the idea of taking my $13 junkyard B&M Star Shifter and grafting a pistol grip shifter on it.. For shifting out of park, etc, I was figuring on installing 4-speed pedals and rigging up a switch to the clutch pedal which triggers a solenoid that pulls the linkage up.. (normally that part is controlled by a t-handle in front of the shifter)..

Any thoughts here? I doubt the star-shifter would fit the factory console without butchery so thats a last resort.. Its a ratchet-type shifter when pulled into a selection below low gear so that might also be awkward for when the shifter is mounted.. I don't know about what angles would work.. (I'd have to mock it up in wood or sheet metal or something..)

Thanks in advance..

Raj
67 Barracuda Coupe