Of course you fix one and then another happens. I just posted about bragging how I finally got it running good and now this. Again, an idle problem. I cannot get this thing to idle at all now without raising the curb idle screw an insanely amount. What I have noticed that's causing my idle problem (I think, so correct me if I'm incorrect) is that there is fuel dribbling out of the center air horns at idle. Not pouring out mind you, but a defenite dribble. Nothing out of the back or front. I had a sticking needle and seat on the back carb and that poured fuel out. Replaceds that, problem fixed. So I figured maybe this was the culprit so I changed the needle and seat in the center carb. Still does it. But here's where I think I may need a new carb or some internal adjustment maybe? The needle does not require any type of push to go in, in other words, no resistance when being placed in the bowl opening. So it seems the o-ring is not sealing the needle very well and maybe fuel is still going by? It seems that on the outer carb when I replaced that needle, I felt a little resistance when I put the needle in. The o-ring sealing the opening. I do not feel that on the center carb. It just lays in there and wiggles around. I even set the float all the way down almost and still, a fuel dribble at idle. Is that normal? Or is this my problem? I didn't think there was supposed to be ANY fuel dribbling out of ANY airhorns in the carb at idle. Soooooooooo, find a biger o-ring or is it carb replacement time? Weird. I'll get it though. Not going to let a carb get the best of me! Thanks gang.

Cheers