Quote:

Quote:

I just don't like the idea of de-educating people by leading them on "theories" that are just that. In the real world, things happen different.

A lot of people keep saying that the PV is messing up your idle. STOP saying that!!!!! Let the Chevy guys tell eachother that! Educate our Mopar guys that this is completely the wrong way to look at an idle problem.

In "theory" it could affect it, but like I said, it would require so many factors and "out of tune" carb issues that you would never even entertain that "talk".

DUDE, you are so wrong on this Have you ever tuned a motor that had a big cam in it, 250 + degrees at .050 Or better yet how about one of the Mopar Purple shaft 284 cams in any motor Power valve opening affects the idle on a motor with a big cam that has less than 8 inches idling in gear at or below 1200 RPM Not trying to start a fight or disrespect you but when you make comments on here that can be misleading then someone needs to step up and set the record straight

Cab, we could have argued about this last night when i was in the mood but you ignored it. now the post is deleted.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs