Quote:

what do you guys do first build the motor and work on the body as you go ??? or do you build the body and use whatever you have for a motor to start with???? cant do both at 1 time ( i cant anyway)lol...ive got my duster up for sell to try and buy a car thats about ready for what i would like to do, also have alot of the parts to build the motor to what i want so im kinda stuck.....

I think it is best to have a goal or plan for the car first and then build it around the goal. I have done motors first, not real bright I have also done the chassis and suspension first, stretch the wheelwells, built the motor and then had the car painted and interior done. I did all the wiring, plumbing and so on, I don't do paint, interior or weld or fabricate( except on here, occasionally ) That being said I have a 1940 ford Tudor street crusier that is in its 6th or 7th year of construction, maybe even longer. The paint, chassis work (complete rolling new aftermarket one) most of the interior , plumbing and headers are done. I need to build the motor and trans, finish plumbing the fuel and brakes, wire it, finish the heat and air conditioning and QUIT working on the Duster so I will have time and money to finish the 40 Ford

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)