Quote:

Well laziness is one thing but saving you money is another.

"Saving you money" is just another way of saying "cutting corners"......seen to many guys after the car is assembled, comment that they should have done it the "right way".....

I believe in doing it the "right way", whether it be restoring the car with a single stage, 2 stage, or custom 4 stage paint system,....you finish the product entirely in the paint of choice,....so that means you budget what it will take to do it correctly,.....when I purchase parts or service for my vehicles I buy based on what I want/need, and the quality of said part or service,....price is the last thing I ask for, if it's beyond my budget, then I wait until the budget is sufficient enough to procure said part(s)/service(s).....I only want to do the car right, and do it once, other projects await,...who wants to revisit the same project because they're unhappy with the results, esp for the guy who drops it off, and picks it up later from the bodyshop?......guess what kind of hash job repaint it's going to get when you tell the painter you don't like it?....seen it too many times......But ya do as ya please.