So I was lucky enough to sell my Sebring Convertible to a fellow member on here a couple of weeks ago. So after he came and got the car I decide to get out my 92 dodge ram and clean it up. I was wanting to make a trip to the dump to drop off some unwanted scrap from my bathroom remodel. I put the key in the ignition and she fired right up, ran for a few seconds then died. I repeated this step several times with the same results. Thinking that maybe the battery was low from sitting the last month or so I put my battery charger on it. The next day I go out there and the same thing happens. Starts up, runs for a short while then dies.

Im a bit stumped as it was running when I parked it a month or two ago. Admittedly I dont drive the truck much. Maybe only every couple weeks as I mainly have it for chores and stuff. Today, I went out there and started the truck. It ran for 30-40seconds and I started to think the previous issue may have just been a weird fluke, but then it died again. Then a repeat of before. I decided to put some fresh gas in it. I did not know if this would do anything but figured it would not hurt. Gave the truck a bit of a shake and tried starting her up. Same thing.

So I am stumped. Anyone have any good ideas of where to start? I did check the schrader vavle on the fuel rail and it had plenty of fuel pressure and the battery seems fine. ????