Quote:

Quote:

Does the rev-n-nator work with a ballast and a non ballast setup?
Does it work with any coil (ballast or non ballast) or is there a coil recommendation that you can make if we plan to purchase this box?
It is good to see another Mopar ECU on the market!!

Thanks

Hello, Yes it will work with or without a ballast. As for a coil, stock or any aftermarket coil will work fine. If you like a stock look, we recommend a MSD blaster 2 or an Accel Super Stock. On our customer cars, we paint them black and mount them in the stock location. If you want to get locked in at the 149.00 price, leave us an email at thertgarage.com Thanks, Troy and Laura

so it's a simple as unplugging my old factory ecu or orange box, and plugging the new one in? my original 35 year old box in my duster took a dump and have had drivability issues since, I have 3 aftermarket spares, and chose the best performing one (it's blue, not sure who made it)--the MP orange ECU I bought idles like crap compared to the factory 35 year old one (before it up and died)