Hi guys I'm new here, but I've been in love with Mopar since I was 7. Mopar is what got me into automotive repair. My dad and I have always had a dodge in the family, (even if it was just parked next to the house it counts lol). As I was saying I got into automotive industry with mopar, at the age of 7, working on a carb for the truck I now own. My 1977 Power Wagon Warlock. She is not in the best shape but she is far better off than the s10 I just "killed". She is not all original, sorry guys, Has a 360 transplanted into her when originally she came with a 318 (that's the extent of the modifications lol). We bought her from a man who used her for a hunting rig, so naturally he painted camo over the masterpiece dodge created. I'm currently redoing the brake system and then I'm going to be wiring the tail lights back up and getting new tires. My plans for this truck is wash off the [censored] camo (idiot painted over wax didn't prep for paint, literally i can wipe it off with soap and water, and didn't clear so the original paint is under it), replace the bumpers redo the wood in the bed, find original seats. I'd really love to rock the patina for a while until i can afford to get the body work finished and repaint her. pics below.

Damaged front bumper, ugly camo, Dream truck. ^

Centerlines, wrong mirror, and fender rust. ^

stupid reflector over my fave logo and damaged bumper. oh anybody know about the pass through window?^

Has a chevy seat and is missing a door panel as well^

Last edited by Baja Joe; 11/26/15 05:04 AM. Reason: forgot to mention chevy seat lol.

You can call me whatever you like, but just know my truck is my baby, so please keep her out of the insults etc.