01/02/04 12:29 AM
01/02/04 12:29 AM
St.Clair Shores MI.
tilt Offline
top fuel
tilt  Offline
top fuel

St.Clair Shores MI.
I'd like to say Thanks to one of OUR most Active members,JOHN(onebadsuperbird),for his really cool vintage photo's.I would especially like to give a [personal thank you] for posting the pics of the SuperCharger in mom and dad's driveway,which led to an invitation from Stven Juliano to actually drive a boyhood memory.

I'd also like to thank Steven for his kind and very GENEROUS OFFER.

This has been my first year here with Moparts and it's been a very informative one to say the least,and my own projects have been greatly influenced by Everyone here.

Thanks to everybody for being a great group of people, Jeff Slaughter

68 CORONET R/T BEST MACHINE BUILT EFI'd TWIN TURBO(UP and RUNNING !!) 03 Mach1
Re: Moparts 2003 -- The Year In Review [Re: OzHemi] #9511
01/02/04 11:45 AM
01/02/04 11:45 AM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Quote:

I think this sight is worth a mention here too...

It barely made it in the "this year" part of the thread (only a couple of days to spare! ) But sure was a really cool way to top off this year by having these 3 cars together and sharing the entire process with the board, and of course that a fellow member is giving the cars a great new home

good job with the mirrors OZ!!!

Re: Moparts 2003 -- The Year In Review #9512
01/02/04 12:46 PM
01/02/04 12:46 PM

A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
Anonymous OP
Unregistered
A

Jeff, thanks for the kind words! Truth is that if it weren't for all the cool folks like you out here sending or giving me cool pics, I wouldn't have so much cool stuff to post!

When I first joined Moparts in July, 2001 to defend the Mopar Nats when that whole ToyPar debacle was taking place, I had no clue what a fun place it would turn out being. I mean just imagine the whole concept of your dad bringing a one-off musclecar era legendary concept vehicle home for the weekend back in the day, the pics being posted on here 30-some years later and then the current owner,Steven Juliano, offering you the opportunity to take the now mega-restored SuperCharger out for a spin. Is that the stuff dreams are made of or what?

Eric, sorry to hear of your losses this year. Life can be tough sometimes but with the extended family that we have here on Moparts, it can be a big help. Like you said about all the good folks who offered you help at Norwalk, there's a reason that Moparts is undeniably, without question, the best site on the web.

Oh wow look! 70PlumVert made his 15th post today! Oh yeah, it's 70PlumVert's birthday today! Time to start a birthday thread!

Re: Moparts 2003 -- The Year In Review [Re: Alaskan_TA] #9513
01/05/04 03:23 PM
01/05/04 03:23 PM
Annapolis, MD, USA
V
Vert Offline
master
Vert  Offline
master
V

Annapolis, MD, USA
Quote:

...Alaskan Moparts Trivia - Dart Girl used to live in Fairbanks, Alaska.

For more Alaska stats, facts, stories and photos, go to www.everythingalaska.com

T/Ake care,
Barry

I checked out www.everythingalaska.com and found NO MENTION of Dart Girl!

Re: Moparts 2003 -- The Year In Review #9514
01/05/04 03:26 PM
01/05/04 03:26 PM
Annapolis, MD, USA
V
Vert Offline
master
Vert  Offline
master
V

Annapolis, MD, USA
Quote:

Quote:

Juggle your Mace, Service Revolver and Baton while reciting the Miranda Rights backwards?

Service revolver??? Didn't they stop using them in the days of Barney Fife??? I thought all cops carried automatics nowadays!!!

And Andy sings "Just one bullet for his pistol,
and he kept it in his pocket."

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6