04/08/10 11:19 AM
04/08/10 11:19 AM
Looking for a way out of Middl...
IMGTX Offline OP
I Live Here
IMGTX  Offline OP
I Live Here

Looking for a way out of Middl...
I'm going to take care of a few details on my daily driver. It lost a trim ring in an accident and the front rims need repainting.

1. Is there a local source for Mopar like trim rings? All the parts stores I checked sell the the GM curved ring and I like the squared edge on the Mopar ones. I don't care about restoration or perfection I would just like to get a ring(s) that looks kinda right. Price is more important than style up until I have to put those GM Rings on it.

2. Is there a good choice for a spray bomb paint for the rims? I do not have time to break them down, blast and paint them correctly so for now a spray bomb will have to do.

3. Now for the long haul I need a set of correct center caps, trim rings, and the paint for my 70 vert's rallye rims. Preferably a spray gun epoxy or is there a better method like a powder coating that looks close enough to correct? Any good sources for those items?

Suggestions?

Thanks

Re: Rallye Trim rings and Paint option [Re: IMGTX] #664378
04/08/10 02:36 PM
04/08/10 02:36 PM
Detroit, MI.
Mancini Racing Offline
enthusiast
Mancini Racing  Offline
enthusiast

Detroit, MI.
We have the Mopar brand center caps, trims rings available (some sizes) and Rallye wheel paint.

Call us.

Thanks.

Mancini Racing
800-843-2821
www.manciniracing.com