Anoka County, MN
L
Leigh Offline
master
Leigh  Offline
master
L

Anoka County, MN
Well, here I get to tell everyone, that I haven't had ONE decent peice of fiberglass from anyone so far. Here is my scrap list.

Unlimited, hood, at least 50 hours to make fit, still on the car, weighs a ton. Junk.

Kramer, a "carbon fiber" SS/AA hood that weighed within two pounds of the Unlimited hood. Mr Know-it-all didn't realise that a friend had one that was featherlite before shooting off his mouth. Sent it back, never got my freight credit. Junk, owes me (actually my wife and mom) $130.00 in freight.

U.S Body Source, fiberglass fenders. There's no way I can begin to describe how bad they were. Also owes me $65.00 freight for the trip back for the "technical inspection". Junk.

Glasstek, pair of fiberglass doors, again a gift. Don't even come close to the dimensions (WAY too small, gaps big enough all the way around to throw a cat through, bottom edges pulled in almost "1) of a very "rare" car, a 67-76 A Body. Junk.

Is there even a vendor that doesn't have to be fantastic, just competent out there?

Re: Ordered my hood from WS Fiberglass [Re: Leigh] #538508
01/01/10 10:26 AM
01/01/10 10:26 AM
PA USA
F
flatiron Offline OP
super stock
flatiron  Offline OP
super stock
F

PA USA
Pick my new hood up yesterday at WS looks great no dips or anything. I just sat it on can't wait to paint it and mount it proper

Re: Ordered my hood from WS Fiberglass [Re: Leigh] #538509
01/01/10 11:18 AM
01/01/10 11:18 AM
N.E. Ohio
6bblFLASH Offline
master
6bblFLASH  Offline
master

N.E. Ohio
Quote:

Well, here I get to tell everyone, that I haven't had ONE decent peice of fiberglass from anyone so far. Here is my scrap list.

Unlimited, hood, at least 50 hours to make fit, still on the car, weighs a ton. Junk.

Kramer, a "carbon fiber" SS/AA hood that weighed within two pounds of the Unlimited hood. Mr Know-it-all didn't realise that a friend had one that was featherlite before shooting off his mouth. Sent it back, never got my freight credit. Junk, owes me (actually my wife and mom) $130.00 in freight.

U.S Body Source, fiberglass fenders. There's no way I can begin to describe how bad they were. Also owes me $65.00 freight for the trip back for the "technical inspection". Junk.

Glasstek, pair of fiberglass doors, again a gift. Don't even come close to the dimensions (WAY too small, gaps big enough all the way around to throw a cat through, bottom edges pulled in almost "1) of a very "rare" car, a 67-76 A Body. Junk.

Is there even a vendor that doesn't have to be fantastic, just competent out there?

Could`nt have said any better
When someone says " I want to go glass----- parts on this" I get ready to do ALOT of extra work......

70` Cuda`,440 6BBL Jerico,Dana 4.56 Still on 93 Pump Gas
9.87 @ 136/1.31-60ft.`09 Mopar Nationals PASSON PERFORMANCE "Stick-Shift" Champ!
2013 StickShift Challenge Winner@ Mopar Nationals!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3