08/19/09 06:55 PM
PA.
pittsburghracer Offline
"Little"John
pittsburghracer  Offline
"Little"John

PA.
Quote:

Yep, after sending $25 bucks for the cause last time and after two years in a row offering up my trailer.....I didnt get a thank you, just scammed out of alot of cash.

Lets all hope the system works for a change.

But at the same time its clear there is a long list of people Eddie has put it to....

I dont think Indiana will be very Elvis friendly from what im told.

I can honestly say after the big F/U ive gotten from Eddie, nothing would please me more then to see him eat it at 150 plus, now thats Karma as he likes to put it.

Eddie is one person that could fall off the earth today and the world would be a better place without him in it.

Im amazed with the target he has on him from the list of people hes dicked over he can even leave his home town let alone go out of state.

Sorry Ray, I know hes your buddy but if you run with dogs sooner or later you will get fleas.

So the best I can do, as others feel the same is hope the worst for eddie and hope Ray dont get caught up in the mess.

As far as im concerned since my cash went into the purple car, until the 4k debt is delt with I own part of that car.

Ive been asked to sell the debt as some people in his town feel they can collect and really thats not a bad option....

Wow!!! I think you better go see a doctor. When you hope that someone wrecks at 150+mph you have problems. I know its 4000.00 but I would never wish that on anyone.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time

Re: Dragweek with Elvis [Re: quick77rt ] #440657
08/19/09 07:25 PM
08/19/09 07:25 PM
Vermont
T
TrWaters Offline
top fuel
TrWaters  Offline
top fuel
T

Vermont
Quote:

Yep, after sending $25 bucks for the cause last time and after two years in a row offering up my trailer.....I didnt get a thank you, just scammed out of alot of cash.

Lets all hope the system works for a change.

But at the same time its clear there is a long list of people Eddie has put it to....

I dont think Indiana will be very Elvis friendly from what im told.

I can honestly say after the big F/U ive gotten from Eddie, nothing would please me more then to see him eat it at 150 plus, now thats Karma as he likes to put it.

Eddie is one person that could fall off the earth today and the world would be a better place without him in it.

Im amazed with the target he has on him from the list of people hes dicked over he can even leave his home town let alone go out of state.

Sorry Ray, I know hes your buddy but if you run with dogs sooner or later you will get fleas.

So the best I can do, as others feel the same is hope the worst for eddie and hope Ray dont get caught up in the mess.

As far as im concerned since my cash went into the purple car, until the 4k debt is delt with I own part of that car.

Ive been asked to sell the debt as some people in his town feel they can collect and really thats not a bad option....

I personally find humor in this, as you were one of Eddie's biggest supporters on Moparts.

TR Waters
Post deleted by Defbob [Re: TrWaters] #440658
08/19/09 07:38 PM
08/19/09 07:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re: Dragweek with Elvis #440659
08/19/09 07:55 PM
08/19/09 07:55 PM
Lehigh Acres, Florida
rickstershemi Offline
master
rickstershemi  Offline
master

Lehigh Acres, Florida
Quote:

Hey guys....I spent about $600 last weekend on the divisional at PRP....um well....I didn't do so well....how about a few bucks so I can go to Skyview for the make-up race in Sept?.....I mean it's a ton of gas in the Winnie and I would like a burger or two on the ride there..... ...I'll give him credit for his tenacity.

Hey Erik, lets do a joint venture fleabay ad

"Tenacity" so that's what their calling it these days huh??? They had a much better description for it back in the good ole days

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3