Bumping the thread again so don’t hate me too much

I realized I forgot to answer why this car came with the 426 Wedge. Ben was produced literally right before the 1st Hemi STREET Hemi cars (that anyones been able to show us so far came down the line) another interesting fact was the 426 Wedge was orange. The reason Ben exists in the 1st place was Chrysler trying to pull a quickie on everyone we all know how the Hemi was temporarily banned in NASCAR and we also know how the rules were X car manufacturer had to sell X amount of street vehicles for a car to be competitive in NASCAR. Being that the test street Hemis were having so many problems Chrysler was unsure wether they were going to have the street Hemi ready in time for nascar so what did they decide? Take another orange 426 C.I. motor put the same VINs on those cars as the Hemi cars and get them out the door to make the Hemi competitive in NASCAR. It was originally believed that there was supposed to be 50 of these cars produced but there’s no confirmation that 50 of them were ever made at this moment there’s 3 confirmed 2 of them in the United States 1 of them in Canada and none of them have the original 426 Wedge. Bens 426 Wedge was with the car in storage in Cicero Illinois until the motor got scrapped before the guy that drug Ben out of the garage could get it.

Kind of a long winded response but I realized I forgot to answer that