10/18/21 07:13 PM
10/18/21 07:13 PM
Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Rhinodart Offline
Rhinotruck
Rhinodart  Offline
Rhinotruck

Round Lake Beach, Illinoisy
Here are my Tres Hombres, they are siblings and hard to get to stop and get a good picture. Got home today and they were ecstatic to see us! We picked them up exactly one year ago today, their birthday is 7/27/2020 my last two kitties birthday was 4/26/2001 so the next ones need to be born on 8/33, good luck with that...LOL

Tres hombres.jpg

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!
Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: Rhinodart] #2975833
10/18/21 07:35 PM
10/18/21 07:35 PM
Between Houston & Galveston TX
SattyNoCar Offline
Smarter than no class Flappergass by a mile
SattyNoCar  Offline

The reason I said what I did was because my step-Mother had a cat that HATED my Father.

Often, my Dad would fall asleep on the couch after work, and the cat would perch on the back of it just staring at my Dad, looking like he was hoping my Dad wouldn't wake up.

If my Dad stayed on the couch all night, the cat would crap right where my Dads feet would hit the floor when he went to get up.

When that didn't work, the cat took to crapping on the floor right in front of the coffee maker.

One morning my Dad threw one of his work boots in the cat's direction to scare him off, the following morning, he found crap IN his boot........

When the cat got tired of crapping, it took to knocking pictures off the wall where they'd hit my Dad as he was sleeping.

That cat lived a LONG time. I honestly think it was trying to outlive my Dad. laugh2

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥
Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: SattyNoCar] #2975846
10/18/21 07:55 PM
10/18/21 07:55 PM
Freeport IL USA
poorboy Offline
I Live Here
poorboy  Offline
I Live Here

Freeport IL USA
Originally Posted by Satilite73

The reason I said what I did was because my step-Mother had a cat that HATED my Father.

Often, my Dad would fall asleep on the couch after work, and the cat would perch on the back of it just staring at my Dad, looking like he was hoping my Dad wouldn't wake up.

If my Dad stayed on the couch all night, the cat would crap right where my Dads feet would hit the floor when he went to get up.

When that didn't work, the cat took to crapping on the floor right in front of the coffee maker.

One morning my Dad threw one of his work boots in the cat's direction to scare him off, the following morning, he found crap IN his boot........

When the cat got tired of crapping, it took to knocking pictures off the wall where they'd hit my Dad as he was sleeping.

That cat lived a LONG time. I honestly think it was trying to outlive my Dad. laugh2

That cat wouldn't have made it much more then a couple of weeks at my house. My wife would have done it in for not using the litter box after a few weeks. Even all the dogs learned the lesson of crapping in the house pretty quickly.

Last edited by poorboy; 10/18/21 07:55 PM.
Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: poorboy] #2975850
10/18/21 08:04 PM
10/18/21 08:04 PM
SattyNoCar Offline
SattyNoCar  Offline

Originally Posted by poorboy

That cat wouldn't have made it much more then a couple of weeks at my house. My wife would have done it in for not using the litter box after a few weeks. Even all the dogs learned the lesson of crapping in the house pretty quickly.

You're missing the point, These weren't 'random craps' these were done specifically just to jack with my Dad. When my Dad wasn't home, the cat always used the litter box.

Last edited by Satilite73; 10/18/21 08:23 PM. Reason: don't know how to spell cat..........

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥
Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: poorboy] #2975857
10/18/21 08:20 PM
10/18/21 08:20 PM
Rittman Ohio
fourgearsavoy Offline
I Live Here
fourgearsavoy  Offline
I Live Here

Rittman Ohio

If you think women can be vindictive, you've obviously never owned a cat.................

Had lots of cats around here, they learn pretty quickly. If your cat causes you problems, the issue isn't with the cat, its with the weak cat owner. A disobedient pet needs to be taught discipline, or it needs to be someplace else. As for the guy telling me I'd only kick his cat once, I don't generally go around kicking cats, but if they are too stupid to stay out of my way, all bets are off. I suspect your cats rule your place, I wouldn't be there very long anyway.

45 years with the same woman, we both have learned a lot. 40 years with a daughter, we brought her up pretty well. Lots of years working with women, once I understand where they are coming from I've learned to work around their weaknesses, those that hang around have learned to work around mine. I don't have problems with either cats or women

Poorboy you must think you are a real tough guy having the women and pets under you boot.

Gus

64 Plymouth Savoy
493 Indy EZ's by Nick at Compu-Flow
5-Speed Richmond faceplate Liberty box
Dana 60
Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: Rhinodart] #2975859
10/18/21 08:25 PM
10/18/21 08:25 PM
Downtown Roebuck Ont
Twostick Online content
Still wishing...
Twostick  Online Content
Still wishing...

Downtown Roebuck Ont
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
One simple fact, cats rule and dogs drool! They WILL lay in your way for reasons mentioned above. We left for a 10 day vacation last week and have pet sitters that come twice a day as the cats are just a little over one year old and have never been alone before. The female was crying this morning and obviously stressed, the pet sitter petted her for over an hour until she calmed down. The male cats just want fed and let outside, which we only do supervised so they are a quart low. At least we know they will be happy to see us tomorrow... boogie

Don't count on it. Lol

Cats are vindictive and you abandoned them for 10 days. Check your shoes and slippers before putting them on for the foreseeable future. laugh2

Kevin

20191117_131450.jpg
Last edited by Twostick; 10/18/21 08:29 PM.
Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: 360view] #2975987
10/19/21 08:37 AM
10/19/21 08:37 AM
USA
360view Offline
Moparts resident spammer
360view  Offline
Moparts resident spammer

USA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

What T. gondii infection does to a mouse brain is a bad as any horror movie

T. gondi can infect Humans.
What does T. gondii do to a Human brain?

Not really known despite considerable research....

“It does not matter if a cat is black or white,
what matters is how well can the cat catch mice.”

“Grow rich and stronger, but carefully hide our strength.”

“All soldiers should be skilled in tunnelling”

Re: Why does this silly stuff happen. CAT Related. [Re: fourgearsavoy] #2976241
10/19/21 08:25 PM
10/19/21 08:25 PM
Freeport IL USA
poorboy Offline
I Live Here
poorboy  Offline
I Live Here

Freeport IL USA
Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy

If you think women can be vindictive, you've obviously never owned a cat.................

Had lots of cats around here, they learn pretty quickly. If your cat causes you problems, the issue isn't with the cat, its with the weak cat owner. A disobedient pet needs to be taught discipline, or it needs to be someplace else. As for the guy telling me I'd only kick his cat once, I don't generally go around kicking cats, but if they are too stupid to stay out of my way, all bets are off. I suspect your cats rule your place, I wouldn't be there very long anyway.

45 years with the same woman, we both have learned a lot. 40 years with a daughter, we brought her up pretty well. Lots of years working with women, once I understand where they are coming from I've learned to work around their weaknesses, those that hang around have learned to work around mine. I don't have problems with either cats or women

Poorboy you must think you are a real tough guy having the women and pets under you boot.

Gus

The point is, there isn't any one or any thing under my feet around here, latterly or figuratively. We have house rules around here, some were from my wife, some were from me, all were joint decisions agreed upon by both my wife and I. Once the house rules were established (some have adjusted over time), everything that stayed at our house (people or animals) fell under the house rules (covering the person or animal) or paid the consequences.

As far as work was concerned, I treated everyone the same, male or female, any and all races. Once people discover there is no special treatment, everyone falls under the same standard and that standard is consistent all the time, many issues go away.

Page 2 of 2 1 2