O
oldjonny Offline
Don't argue with me.
oldjonny  Offline
Don't argue with me.
O

Michigan
Originally Posted by Soopernaut
There is a line on the tax form 1040 (or other similar forms) to claim any stimulus payments you did not receive. The latest one will probably have to wait til next year.

Tax deadline day has been moved back this year to May 17th.

Good deal. Like normal, I have to send them another fat check again, so never in a hurry to give the bunch of money wasters any more of my money

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience
Re: Stimulous Payments [Re: Soopernaut] #2902312
03/24/21 10:54 AM
03/24/21 10:54 AM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
J

Bitopia
Originally Posted by Soopernaut
There is a line on the tax form 1040 (or other similar forms) to claim any stimulus payments you did not receive. The latest one will probably have to wait til next year.

Tax deadline day has been moved back this year to May 17th.

I suspect the main purpose of not sending legit stimulus payments, for no obvious stated reason is, being the IRS is not allowed withhold the stimulus payments for any IRS back taxes owed, in that if you claim an un payed stimulus payment on your tax return, the delinquent taxpayer might find they are entitled to a refund on their annual taxes because of the stimulus credit, and that "refund" is then legally garnished by the IRS. Meaning the IRS gets their money quicker.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Page 2 of 2 1 2