C
CMcAllister Offline
Mr. Helpful
CMcAllister  Offline
Mr. Helpful
C

Fulton County, PA
Originally Posted by dvw
Put the bar all the way up and try it. As long as you have enough rebound control (and rebound travel) to keep the the housing from separating to quick my bet is it will help. Along with a little more weight on the nose You'll never know until you try it.
Doug

I like this plan. I typically will get aggressive with the suspension and rely on shocks to control it. I've done this with stick cars and immediately ran out of shock. Spend money on the shock package and end up with a good car.

AFCO Big Guns at a minimum or since you have data (shock travel, etc) go to a custom radial tuned deal - Menscers, etc.

Last edited by CMcAllister; 10/14/20 12:10 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.
Re: ANTI Squat calculator for ladder bars ? [Re: CMcAllister] #2832697
10/14/20 01:10 PM
10/14/20 01:10 PM
Frostbitefalls MN (Rocky&Bullw...
gregsdart Offline
I Live Here
gregsdart  Offline
I Live Here

Frostbitefalls MN (Rocky&Bullw...
Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by dvw
Put the bar all the way up and try it. As long as you have enough rebound control (and rebound travel) to keep the the housing from separating to quick my bet is it will help. Along with a little more weight on the nose You'll never know until you try it.
Doug

I like this plan. I typically will get aggressive with the suspension and rely on shocks to control it. I've done this with stick cars and immediately ran out of shock. Spend money on the shock package and end up with a good car.

AFCO Big Guns at a minimum or since you have data (shock travel, etc) go to a custom radial tuned deal - Menscers, etc.

No experiance with radials lately but i did hear about special valving just for radials. So it sounds like a lot of investigating on specific valving for your combo is in order. Any web boards that have sections for 275 tire cars ?

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky
Page 2 of 2 1 2