04/01/09 10:38 AM
04/01/09 10:38 AM
Lima, Peru
domingo Offline OP
EL Master
domingo  Offline OP
EL Master

Lima, Peru
I have a 69 charger and Im in the need of replacing the plastic dash face plates. I see Beaparts carries them. I was wondering how was the quality and how correct looking were they.

Are they accurate reproductions? If I only buy one piece will it match with the rest of my riginal plates? Im concerned about the leather like texture on the std clusters and the woodgrain pattern on the the eother style.

How do they fit? Do they fit nice with no gaps? Do the screw holes align properly? Does all the openings for the radio, switches, etc match as original?

Re: bea parts charger dash face kits? good or bad? [Re: domingo] #273492
04/01/09 11:25 AM
04/01/09 11:25 AM
Southern Maryland
klunick Offline
master
klunick  Offline
master

Southern Maryland
Can't speak for a B body but their A body stuff is great. Only inaccuracy I have found that affects anything is on an A-body there is a metal plate that fits on top. The repop unit will take the old plate but the fit is not exact. It does not seem to make a difference with the mounting and cannot be seen. I would say they have a great product.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"