MoparBilly Offline
master
MoparBilly  Offline
master
M

Phoenix, AZ
Quote:

you can't be serious

I can be, really, for short periods of time, but it's painful. I can make a point without it though, thankfully.

Often I overshoot the target audience, much to my chagrin, but...like our cars, and everything else in life, it's a work in progress!

Wait a minute...you were just being rhetorical. I fall for that every time!

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: MoparBilly] #1725807
01/11/15 05:01 PM
01/11/15 05:01 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Slant my point was bigtime doesn't know anymore than anyone else on the outside......

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Quicktree] #1725808
01/11/15 05:32 PM
01/11/15 05:32 PM
Plymouth Meeting, PA
bigtimeauto Offline
Trophy Winner
bigtimeauto  Offline
Trophy Winner

Plymouth Meeting, PA
Quote:

Slant my point was bigtime doesn't know anymore than anyone else on the outside......

never said i did. your pathetic. My point you proved here is you don't know anything about anything.
Have a nice day

BB, TT5,Procharged 3300lb Street Car 4.79/154
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: bigtimeauto] #1725809
01/11/15 05:42 PM
01/11/15 05:42 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

never said i did. your pathetic. My point you proved here is you don't know anything about anything.
Have a nice day

no you are the one that is pathetic for trying to act like you knew something. the show is obvious we don't need you to tell us what is real and what is not.... now go be a wanna be street racer. wait put some real big bucks up and go call out Dave and show us what you can do.

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Quicktree] #1725810
01/11/15 06:40 PM
01/11/15 06:40 PM
Hilltown Pa
1967dartgt Offline
master
1967dartgt  Offline
master

Hilltown Pa
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Have a nice day

no you are the one that is pathetic for trying to act like you knew something. the show is obvious we don't need you to tell us what is real and what is not.... now go be a wanna be street racer. wait put some real big bucks up and go call out Dave and show us what you can do.

I believe if you read the posts, Bigtime said read the thread on yellowbullet, where the street outlaw guys post and you could find out the info too.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: 1967dartgt] #1725811
01/11/15 06:42 PM
01/11/15 06:42 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Have a nice day

I believe if you read the posts, Bigtime said read the thread on yellowbullet, where the street outlaw guys post and you could find out the info too.

you really don't think i have read all that mess? who knows whats real and whats not? they could still be stirring the pot. who knows? bigtime sure doesn't other that what we all see and read.. Monte probably knows better than anyone on here or the bullet.

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Quicktree] #1725812
01/11/15 06:59 PM
01/11/15 06:59 PM
Hilltown Pa
1967dartgt Offline
master
1967dartgt  Offline
master

Hilltown Pa
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Have a nice day

you really don't think i have read all that mess? who knows whats real and whats not? they could still be stirring the pot. who knows? bigtime sure doesn't other that what we all see and read.. Monte probably knows better than anyone on here or the bullet.

Well I would have to disagree that Mnte would know more then the actual guys in the show posting.

STR Chassis fabraction
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: 1967dartgt] #1725813
01/11/15 07:04 PM
01/11/15 07:04 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Have a nice day

Well I would have to disagree that Mnte would know more then the actual guys in the show posting.

Monte knows what goes on behind the seen, which time do you believe whats going on? on the bullet or the show? would be pretty stupid for them fake a money exchange and then go on the bullet and tell everyone it was fake don't you think? or are they just i sure as hell don't know or claim to know.

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Jeepmon] #1725814
01/11/15 07:11 PM
01/11/15 07:11 PM
Winnipeg ,Mb. CA.
chryco Offline
super stock
chryco  Offline
super stock

Winnipeg ,Mb. CA.
Quote:

Since its winter time and my motor is not in the car... I figured I would post this to stir up the pot and give us something to complain, argue and blitch about...

Quote:

1. Monza nitrous
2. Daddy Dave nitrous
3. Chief twin turbo
4. Shawn twin turbo
5. Doc nitrous
6. Derick nitrous
7. Andarcade nitrous( has switched to turbos but hasn't raced yet as turbo)
8. Kamikaze nitrous
9. Boosted turbo
10. Dominator nitrous

So only two turbo cars in top 5

IF you were to enter into their top 10 list... Where do you think you would be ranked? You can use your street or race car...

Just to get this rolling.. I think I would slide in to about the #6 position with my N/A big tire Duster..

I think the important thing to consider, is it`s all smoke and mirrors we see on TV. It`s only there to entertain us. They could make anyone the fastest if they want to. No timing/MPH lights remember? I love the show, probably one of the best automotive oriented ones around. But it`s just TV. Remember American Chopper ?

Gas is fer washin' parts ....Alky`s fer drinkin' ...Nitro`s fer Racin'!
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: chryco] #1725815
01/11/15 07:15 PM
01/11/15 07:15 PM
State of confusion
T
Thumperdart Offline
I Live Here
Thumperdart  Offline
I Live Here
T

State of confusion
FWIW Kevin at Unlimited hangs out w/those guys when they`re in town and has told me some crazy stories about those guys drinking and having some crazy fun in Vegas, on airplanes etc. There`s no denying they have fast cars and the rest is.............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Quicktree] #1725816
01/11/15 07:51 PM
01/11/15 07:51 PM
Hilltown Pa
1967dartgt Offline
master
1967dartgt  Offline
master

Hilltown Pa
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Have a nice day

Monte knows what goes on behind the seen, which time do you believe whats going on? on the bullet or the show? would be pretty stupid for them fake a money exchange and then go on the bullet and tell everyone it was fake don't you think? or are they just i sure as hell don't know or claim to know.

While Monte has a lot of insight and inside info, I still believe the people performing the acts would know more.

STR Chassis fabraction
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: 1967dartgt] #1725817
01/11/15 08:07 PM
01/11/15 08:07 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

well no kidding i it's just a matter which time do you believe them?

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: MoparBilly] #1725818
01/11/15 09:40 PM
01/11/15 09:40 PM
St. Paul , Mn.
tubtar Offline
master
tubtar  Offline
master

St. Paul , Mn.
Quote:

I can be, really, for short periods of time, but it's painful. I can make a point without it though, thankfully.

Often I overshoot the target audience, much to my chagrin, but...like our cars, and everything else in life, it's a work in progress!

I want the last 15 minutes of my life back except for this............
And for the permanent record

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Quicktree] #1725819
01/11/15 10:05 PM
01/11/15 10:05 PM
Central New York
slippery440 Offline
Crybaby440
slippery440  Offline
Crybaby440

Central New York
Quote:

Quote:

Is the front tire on Tuffs car bald? He really dose need money.

how are you doing by the way?

Hanging in there. Everyday is a plus. Looking at spring and making a race as a goal.Thanks for asking

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL
Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: tubtar] #1725820
01/11/15 10:12 PM
01/11/15 10:12 PM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Quote:

Quote:

I see a nitrous bottle in that pic

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: slippery440] #1725821
01/11/15 11:07 PM
01/11/15 11:07 PM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Is the front tire on Tuffs car bald? He really dose need money.

how are you doing by the way?

Hanging in there. Everyday is a plus. Looking at spring and making a race as a goal.Thanks for asking

well we all wish you the best, have fun thats the name of the game

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: MR_P_BODY] #1725822
01/12/15 02:30 AM
01/12/15 02:30 AM
St. Paul , Mn.
tubtar Offline
master
tubtar  Offline
master

St. Paul , Mn.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So the Wizard was spraying ?
That explains the flames.

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: tubtar] #1725823
01/12/15 02:42 AM
01/12/15 02:42 AM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So the Wizard was spraying ?
That explains the flames.

But nitrous isnt flammable.. its a oxidizer

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: MR_P_BODY] #1725824
01/12/15 09:36 AM
01/12/15 09:36 AM
Q
Quicktree Offline
I Win
Quicktree  Offline
I Win
Q

just thought I would post this, from Daddy Dave

It wasn't brought up because Discovery knows how to make TV. It wasn't brought up because they wanted to try to make it happen again in the future.

Think about it for just 1 minute. They spent a lot of money to go to Chicago, money that would be total waste if they didn't try to make it happen in the future. So, that's what happened and that's why we all met in St L. Rain set in again, so they were invited to Oklahoma to finally get the race off. Now, if Tuff would have shown up I'm sure they would show "his win" from Chicago. And the episode name would have been OKC Redemption. But Tuff didn't show up.

Facts........ I lost to tuff in chi town! I locked in a race with tuff on a live radio show! We both were in St L! Roads were dry at 3:30am! I followed Tuff to his hotel with $5000 in hand! Had race spot 4 minutes away set up with no cameras! Tuff said "I'm tired", and went to bed.

There are some facts for ya.

Re: Stupid Street Outlaw question for you....... [Re: Quicktree] #1725825
01/12/15 12:01 PM
01/12/15 12:01 PM
Amarillo, Texas
BBR Offline
master
BBR  Offline
master

Amarillo, Texas
Clocks on in our crappy air in Amarillo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6U5y1syvI

Drag Week 2011 - 77th place - DD
Drag Week 2012 - 2nd place SRBB N/A
Drag Week 2014 - Kapooya
RMRW 2018
RMRW 2020
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9