08/14/14 09:02 AM
08/14/14 09:02 AM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Challenger 1 Offline
Too Many Posts
Challenger 1  Offline
Too Many Posts

Cincinnati, Ohio
Here's Byron & Dave's book, it along with a factory service manual is real handy when working on these old cars.

Re: Stupid question, but I will ask [Re: Challenger 1] #1657789
08/14/14 10:23 AM
08/14/14 10:23 AM
Dry Heat AZ
A
AAR#2 Offline
super stock
AAR#2  Offline
super stock
A

Dry Heat AZ
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is Dave Wises book.

Be careful, unless you have sought permission from Dave the copyright printed on page 2 of this manual appears to eliminate you from scanning this information and posting it.

I have many times in the past and He has never said anything to me about it. It is why I gave him credit at the top of my post. Just trying to help a guy out.

I'm not the copyright police, nor do I benefit from the sale of this manual, when the copyright states "No portion of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical . . . " I'd say it's pretty clear.

The way to cover yourself is to ask permission, in writing, and retain a copy of the correspondence.

And the way to help someone on this cite is to discuss what the manual says, and perhaps take a picture of a fastener you have.

Like I said, not my fight, just wanted to make you aware to avoid a potential issue.

Re: Stupid question, but I will ask [Re: AAR#2] #1657790
08/14/14 12:39 PM
08/14/14 12:39 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Challenger 1 Offline
Too Many Posts
Challenger 1  Offline
Too Many Posts

Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote:

This is Dave Wises book.

Be careful, unless you have sought permission from Dave the copyright printed on page 2 of this manual appears to eliminate you from scanning this information and posting it.

I have many times in the past and He has never said anything to me about it. It is why I gave him credit at the top of my post. Just trying to help a guy out.

I'm not the copyright police, nor do I benefit from the sale of this manual, when the copyright states "No portion of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical . . . " I'd say it's pretty clear.

The way to cover yourself is to ask permission, in writing, and retain a copy of the correspondence.

And the way to help someone on this cite is to discuss what the manual says, and perhaps take a picture of a fastener you have.

Like I said, not my fight, just wanted to make you aware to avoid a potential issue.

Didn't think it was a fight.

Dave is on here, I have been on here since 2005 and have posted many pages out of his book many times. I bet I have helped sell more than one copy of his book for him by posting pages of his book here.

If he wants me to stop, please PM me here and I will gladly stop.

Last edited by Challenger 1; 08/14/14 12:41 PM.
Re: Stupid question, but I will ask [Re: Challenger 1] #1657791
08/14/14 01:10 PM
08/14/14 01:10 PM
CANADA
Desmond Offline
super stock
Desmond  Offline
super stock

CANADA
Quote:

Quote:

This is Dave Wises book.

Didn't think it was a fight.

Dave is on here, I have been on here since 2005 and have posted many pages out of his book many times. I bet I have helped sell more than one copy of his book for him by posting pages of his book here.

If he wants me to stop, please PM me here and I will gladly stop.

Well, thanks to this post I am going to buy the book, so I'd say Dave Wise is ok with it...

Re: Stupid question, but I will ask [Re: Desmond] #1657792
08/15/14 10:57 AM
08/15/14 10:57 AM
WNY
S
slimert Offline
mopar
slimert  Offline
mopar
S

WNY
I bought a book also after Gary posted a picture I needed for my Cuda valence bolts a few years back, book has been very helpful.

BTW not a stupid question!

Page 2 of 2 1 2