at large
M
moparphillie Offline OP
top fuel
moparphillie  Offline OP
top fuel
M

at large
Has anyone placed either a phone order or an internet order with Mancini Racing and requested a Moparts.com Member Special Discount? I just placed an order with Mancini and I tried to get a discount by calling in and was told by the phone representative that discounts only apply to internet orders. So I placed an internet order and there was no location or box to check to qualify for a Moparts.com Member Special Discount. Has anyone experienced this problem or is there a member discount through Mancini Racing ?

Thanks Moparts

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing ? [Re: moparphillie] #159718
12/01/08 08:28 PM
12/01/08 08:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PHIL, I HAD THE same problem,call Wes and talk to him directly, check out the internet pricing and then look at the flyer they send out and see if it is any different in price. they use to give a wopping 5% discount. i need to place a order also.

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing ? #159719
12/01/08 11:11 PM
12/01/08 11:11 PM
at large
M
moparphillie Offline OP
top fuel
moparphillie  Offline OP
top fuel
M

at large
Thanks Chris,
The pricing in the recent Mancini Racing mailing ( flyer ) and the pricing on the Mancini Racing website is exactly the same ( I just checked for the parts that I ordered today ). I will call Wes tomorrow AM to discuss whether Mancini still gives a Moparts Member Special Discount and whether I can get the discount after the order has been placed. I appreciate your input.
Thanks again Chris...
Phil

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing ? [Re: moparphillie] #159720
12/02/08 05:39 PM
12/02/08 05:39 PM
at large
M
moparphillie Offline OP
top fuel
moparphillie  Offline OP
top fuel
M

at large
I received the Moparts.com Discount.
FYI to all Moparts.com members. Make sure that you reference this Special Customer Discount when ordering on-line from Mancini Racing. Every dollar saved counts ...

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing [Re: moparphillie] #159721
12/02/08 06:01 PM
12/02/08 06:01 PM
MARYLAND
69Cuda340S Offline
master
69Cuda340S  Offline
master

MARYLAND
Is the discount 5%? I have never gotten a moparts discount from them but I have requested they match a competitors price and they agreed. No free shipping with orders placed at Carlisle like they used to do. They said margins on parts are too thin and shipping is too high for them to offer that any longer. I still like to buy from them though. They have never let me down.

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing ? [Re: moparphillie] #159722
12/02/08 06:51 PM
12/02/08 06:51 PM
Odessa, Tx.
cudarex Offline
master
cudarex  Offline
master

Odessa, Tx.
What is the code? And is there a field to type it in?

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing ? [Re: cudarex] #159723
12/02/08 07:15 PM
12/02/08 07:15 PM
at large
M
moparphillie Offline OP
top fuel
moparphillie  Offline OP
top fuel
M

at large
Unfortunately, there is no code and no field. I simply wrote a notation requesting the Moparts.com Special Members Discount in the comments section of the on-line order form. When Mancini Racing sent me a confirmation e-mail this afternoon that my order had been shipped, I responded to that e-mail from Dan Angelellis of Mancini as to whether I received a Special Members Discount. Shortly later, I received an e-mail response that I did. The gentleman that I corresponded with, Dan Angelellis, also wrote to me in his response e-mail that Mancini Racing does not give a Blanket Special Members Discount. According to Dan, each individual item or part has its own profit margin and the Moparts Special Members Discount is based upon the profit margin for each individual part.

That's the story that I got...

Re: Moparts Member Special Discount with Mancini Racing ? [Re: moparphillie] #159724
12/02/08 08:57 PM
12/02/08 08:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Unfortunately, there is no code and no field. I simply wrote a notation requesting the Moparts.com Special Members Discount in the comments section of the on-line order form. When Mancini Racing sent me a confirmation e-mail this afternoon that my order had been shipped, I responded to that e-mail from Dan Angelellis of Mancini as to whether I received a Special Members Discount. Shortly later, I received an e-mail response that I did. The gentleman that I corresponded with, Dan Angelellis, also wrote to me in his response e-mail that Mancini Racing does not give a Blanket Special Members Discount. According to Dan, each individual item or part has its own profit margin and the Moparts Special Members Discount is based upon the profit margin for each individual part.

That's the story that I got...

they told me the same thing, only got 5% on all items so far i ordered from them.