12/22/13 04:02 PM
12/22/13 04:02 PM
JERSEY
RJS Offline
master
RJS  Offline
master

JERSEY
I corrected my original post above, mine came from Herb's which are great people to deal with. The mirrors are the issue not the vendor.
If you look at them on the car now they look real good but I shouldn't have to deal with wrong hardware and cables coming apart on install day!!

Who's mirrors does Herb sell???
Ron

Re: Reproduction sport mirrors for A body [Re: DAYCLONA] #1537543
12/22/13 07:28 PM
12/22/13 07:28 PM
SE PA.
Q
QuickBpBp Offline
master
QuickBpBp  Offline
master
Q

SE PA.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why not just buy a original pair?

when you can find a nos pair they are like a grand.

then find a good used pair,tear down,new glass and rechrome,your not far from the grand.

if they were for a chevy ,you would be able to get good quality at a good price.go figure

The Op can either spend $500+ for a repro set from BEAParts, or pony up for an NOS set on the Ebay right now for $895/buy now or make an offer...he who waits, often goes without

Herbs a great guy and has a better price for the same parts...If going aftermarket that is where I would spend my money...

http://www.herbsparts.com/products.asp?cat=640

But are those BEAParts? or Snobars, if they're SnoBars, I'd prefere BEAParts, I've had some of Snobars mirrors over the years, as well as Mike Ross's mirrors at BEA, the BEA are much better quality,casting and chrome wise,... you get what you pay for, cheaper isn't always better

Herbs sells all of BE&A parts they are BE&A mirrors...... Just about $160 cheaper

Last edited by QuickBpBp; 12/22/13 07:33 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2