B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Some of you guys need to lighten up. Here someone is trying to make some positive changes and all you can do is bring up the past. There is nothing Josh can do about the past, that is done and gone. How about making some positive comments and sugestions that might improve products and service for all of us rather than wallowing in the past and running past problems into the ground. My guess is half the bitchers have never even bought anything from Indy. How bout lets move forward.

Indy's problem's are well documentated, give Josh a chance to right the ship, I must say I am doubtful of his chances but I wish him the best of luck!

Joey

He could start in the General section now. A guy bashing and even commenting about Josh

Ops,my bad,Thought it said gay bashing,so forget it.

Re: Change at Indy Cylinder Heads [Re: B G Racing] #1342156
12/10/12 04:36 PM
12/10/12 04:36 PM
Alabama
Mopar-Al Offline
master
Mopar-Al  Offline
master

Alabama
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Some of you guys need to lighten up. Here someone is trying to make some positive changes and all you can do is bring up the past. There is nothing Josh can do about the past, that is done and gone. How about making some positive comments and sugestions that might improve products and service for all of us rather than wallowing in the past and running past problems into the ground. My guess is half the bitchers have never even bought anything from Indy. How bout lets move forward.

Indy's problem's are well documentated, give Josh a chance to right the ship, I must say I am doubtful of his chances but I wish him the best of luck!

Joey

He could start in the General section now. A guy bashing and even commenting about Josh

No no , not gay bashing, not happy bashing, just an angry guy Indy bashing, then driving away again with his Indy parts re installed. Seeing the post, and what he has posted on other sites, Josh will have to deal with a lot of charactors. Yeah Bob, maybe even a mad gay guy driving a muscle car....oh my the Whorer stories. Did I spell that right

Re: Change at Indy Cylinder Heads [Re: Mopar-Al] #1342157
12/10/12 08:46 PM
12/10/12 08:46 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Joey

No no , not gay bashing, not happy bashing, just an angry guy Indy bashing, then driving away again with his Indy parts re installed. Seeing the post, and what he has posted on other sites, Josh will have to deal with a lot of charactors. Yeah Bob, maybe even a mad gay guy driving a muscle car....oh my the Whorer stories. Did I spell that right

Reeden,spllen and rithmatic are for the bygone days of yesteryears,today we have "texting"do yu no wat im sa en?

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8