C
CHAPPER Offline
master
CHAPPER  Offline
master
C

Belpre,Ohio
Quote:

im still impressed with the indoor toilet.

....indoor what..?

If you like drag racing, support your local track.
Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: 1Fast340] #1152312
01/08/12 07:16 PM
01/08/12 07:16 PM
Las Vegas NV
moparmanjames Offline
pro stock
moparmanjames  Offline
pro stock

Las Vegas NV
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ladies and Gentalmen,

I have been to most,if not all the Mopar forms within the Internet pool of Blah,Blah Blah. All seem to have the one thing in common "MOPAR".

As a Mopar inthusist,racer,lover of all Mopar, I question myself and you to see if we are stuck are in the stoneage. With many racers,car buff's that are older than dirt(50+),but feel as if they are twenty still, talking about the same crap, thier ego or who has the fastest car,or the smallest tire.

Are you stuck in the 60,70,80,90,20+ with the type of car you have, or is the internet forms you are on dictating your opinion of the stoneage Mopar.
What form do you associate with the most?

I like in order of likeness. fastmopar,moparts,bullet,Abody,

How about the stoneage registration process on fastmopars? I've been waiting for my confirmation email since yesterday.

could it be your spamfilter in you email inbox fighting you?
it usualy is the problem with most website confirmation mails.

I checked the spam folder already and it wasn't there. I never recieved the confirmation but somehow I am able to post now

nice site.

Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: moparmanjames] #1152313
01/08/12 10:42 PM
01/08/12 10:42 PM
State of Corruption
camdog440 Offline
pro stock
camdog440  Offline
pro stock

State of Corruption
A lot more Mopar guys must be stuck in the past. Just take a look at a Jeg's catalog and look at the Mopar section versus the Ford or Chevy sections for high performance parts.

We must really love those purple shaft cams and orange ignition boxes!!

Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: camdog440] #1152314
01/09/12 10:36 AM
01/09/12 10:36 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

A lot more Mopar guys must be stuck in the past. Just take a look at a Jeg's catalog and look at the Mopar section versus the Ford or Chevy sections for high performance parts.

Don't let a cataloge intimidate you,I have attended a few Super Chevy and Super Ford events over the years and compared to the Mopar Nats,Monster Mopar and other events they have very poor turn outs of cars and fans.Mopar racers,fans,show people and etc. are the most loyal and supportive of all the car manufactures.They are by far the most friendly bunch.Have you ever been to a Corvette Club show?It is like attending a gay ball and a Ford or Chevy event is like reading a book about Spy vs Spy.

Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: B G Racing] #1152315
01/10/12 09:23 PM
01/10/12 09:23 PM
Michigan
S
Super Scamp Offline OP
mopar
Super Scamp  Offline OP
mopar
S

Michigan
Quote:

Quote:

Don't let a cataloge intimidate you,I have attended a few Super Chevy and Super Ford events over the years and compared to the Mopar Nats,Monster Mopar and other events they have very poor turn outs of cars and fans.Mopar racers,fans,show people and etc. are the most loyal and supportive of all the car manufactures.They are by far the most friendly bunch.Have you ever been to a Corvette Club show?It is like attending a gay ball and a Ford or Chevy event is like reading a book about Spy vs Spy.

That was funny Bob ,I went to a all out Ford meet at Milan Dragway and it was Impressive with the NEW Ford Mustangs. Then a few Older box cars. But a good turn out for fords I would guess... I was the only guy there with a Mopar Hat & shirt.

Just One Man's Opinion Mopar Mafia Racing
Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: Super Scamp] #1152316
01/10/12 10:32 PM
01/10/12 10:32 PM
Oh
P
parksr5 Offline
super stock
parksr5  Offline
super stock
P

Oh
Well guys, I'm 27 years old and I appreciate that most of you are stuck in the stone age. I'm on this site all of the time pulling from your knowledge to work on my 69 Road Runner. I appreciate all of your help and your courtesy.

I wish I was born in your time almost every day. I have a decent amount of older friends and envy their lives due to the fact that so many things that were present or obtainable in their time are not or might not be in mine. I'm not talking about big things either, the small things are what get me.

On a lighter note, I live close to Columbus OH and am fortunate enough to be close to National trails where most big Mopar shows have been for years and the Mopar Nats is one of the biggest and best shows I have been to hands down and I have been to a lot of different brand shows. The people are great and some of you old Mopar guys could easily win look alike contests for Father Time, Grizzly Adams or ZZ Top; you crack me up! About the only close rivals are some of the guys at the Gear Jammer events which also sport a lot of old blood.

I will say that I also own some 4.6 Mustangs and wish to some day be able to afford to build a turbo 5.0 fox body car but for now my budget goes to the Road Runner.

Thank you all and don't change a thing!

Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: Super Scamp] #1152317
01/10/12 10:51 PM
01/10/12 10:51 PM
Mo.
racerx Offline
master
racerx  Offline
master

Mo.
R u saying that there is another forum call fastmopar? if so it's the first that i ever herd of it.

Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: racerx] #1152318
01/10/12 11:59 PM
01/10/12 11:59 PM
Az
Crizila Offline
master
Crizila  Offline
master

Az
I'm probably one of the oldest Mopar guys that frequent this sight and I'd just like to say - - - - - a, I forgot.

Fastest 300
Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: Crizila] #1152319
01/11/12 12:19 AM
01/11/12 12:19 AM
Overland Park, KS.
J
Joshs68 Offline
pro stock
Joshs68  Offline
pro stock
J

Overland Park, KS.
I'm not old but I am approaching 40. I am not brand loyal either and like many of the muscle era cars, miss my split bumper camaro and hope to have another some day. The mopar cars were some of the fastest wildest cars out there and helped to define the era. There is no way to discuss the 60's muscle without covering many of the heavy hitters from mopar and they always draw a crowd in a parkIng lot full of mixed brands. This is after all a hobby. Have fun

Re: The Stoneage Mopar........ Sorry kind of long... [Re: Joshs68] #1152320
01/11/12 01:12 AM
01/11/12 01:12 AM
Florida STAYcation
dOrk ! Offline
The village idiot's idiot
dOrk !  Offline
The village idiot's idiot

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

I'm not old but I am approaching 40.

SAME HERE ...

But when I saw the words stone-age Mopar ...I thought this topic was going to be about a vehicle Rocky and/or Stumpy has or had ...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3