Tore it down all the way today--I think we had one of the decent units that would have done fine--Guy at Mopar was very helpful over the phone and took his time to help establish which unit we had--approx date of build etc--had lots of specs on that unit THANKS! BG gave some good input as well as others--this engine was run a very short time--Had Engle cam not Comp Yea!!! It looked good--cylinder wall finish looked good, bearings were fine and overall pretty clean build--cam did have oil groove on the correct journals--retainers were weak at best--did NOT fit the spring which was in at 100 seat and 250 open--will see about that after bottom is back together- no protective shim under springs--those flat wound dampers can bore a hole in a head so that will be addressed-no pushrod rubbing, correct head gaskets, billet seal retainer--no windage tray, overall what I would expect for a factory type crate--some of the bearings showed that the crank was a tad fat near the chamfer etc but they always are--would have run forever just like it is--intake was loose , plugs were loose, the RTV deal on the waterholes looked fine to me --heck I would have used more than they did--have not got to the guides etc yet but have to say it all looked like a decent deal to me. Looks like some gaskets , oil , filter, paint , retainers locks and away we go. Thanks for the input