Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I talked to Centerforce yesterday and he was not hopeful they would make it. SO, back to the question on the bellhousing, if I put on a B body bellhousing that would accomadate the 11" clutch, would it work in an E body???

Why not just get a different clutch?

Or you can just buy the CF 23 spline 10.95 clutch and then get an 18spline dual friction disc from a different maker. I ran a CF pressure plate with a different makers dual friction disc with no issue that I could tell.

Centerforce does not make a 10.95" 23 spline clutch. It's 10.5 or 11. I'm not aware of anyone who makes a true 10.5" 18 spline clutch disc anymore. They were never used from ma mopar.

I have one so they must have made one at some point in time, not sure if it is a 10.95 or a 10.5 I'll have to dig out the disc and measure it.

OP , I got the disc I have from a local clutch shop , it looked almost idential to the CF disc I brough in just had the different spline count , the shop wanted to buy the 18 spline disc from me but I passed on that. This was sometime ago , 1999ish .