I've a 440 & pulled the intake manifold to reinstall the tin pan b/c of oil gathering around #6 cyl manifold bolt. I noticed 2 items & need some opinions to see if I 've got some issues developing. 1. Looking into the cyl heads I observed some serious oil deposits on the valve stems & the top of the valves. Is there a way to reduce or eliminate these deposits? I know the deposits are there b/c the motor was sucking in oil from under the tin pan. 2. 3 cam lobes had wear on only the back half of the lobe rather than the whole lobe. I forgot to note whether the lobes were for intake or exhaust valves. Is something going on w/ the cam. Is the cam "walking"? The cam is a Comp hydr w/ .474 lift, duration is about 225 give or take. The valve train has been solid; they were adjusted initially & haven't had to be re-adjusted. B/c the block & heads were milled, the rockers are adjusters. The rockers are Crane's iron rollers. The motor has about 7,000 miles on it; runs well; starts up every time; pulls hard. Outside of chasing vacum & oil leaks on the intake manifold, the motor has not given me any performance problems. The car is driven frequently-both city & hwy & hasn't seen the track in about 5 years.