Quote:

Sorry guys , my in house service tech measured the transmission I have here "which is the original" wrong. It is a 23 spline 1.248 shaft.

My research shows the A833 trans "big block" having a 1.248 shaft and the OD A833 as having a 1.248 shaft.

The car is at my mechanic , who I fully trust but is not a MOPAR guy. I am going over to his shop this afternoon and look/measure/count the shaft myself. And also get any markings I can off of that transmission.

Because something is not adding up here.

Oh a side note, I contacted the guy I bought the car from "about three years ago". He informed me he was not sure what the transmission came off of. AAAUUUGGGHHHHH

But it has been doing fine all this time, so I can only ASSUME it is a Chrysler transmission. It is definitely a OD Transmission.

The minute I get all the FACT'S I will post accordingly.

Just spoke with my mechanic , and he spoke with Center Force. He gave them all the measurements IE: shaft size, bearing, retainer etc. And is waiting for a call back from them.

Thanks for all your help and effort in this matter.

Keith

I think what you are going to find out is centerforce sent you the wrong throwout bearing , they sent a TO for a Hemi trans , not the 23 spline/OD trans.