Quote:

Alright, I'm just about to order my replacement K-member Isolators and some of you have already recommended going solid for sure. I was going to grab the Aluminum ones from: SolidBushings.com But before I go through with the order I just want to ask has anyone heard of people being unhappy with the solid ones? My father is helping me with the install and he is insisting that Polyurethane would be the better way to go. The car is a 73' Plymouth Satellite.

I've had a set on both my 73 Charger and my last M-body.
The Solids are the best. They are a huge improvement over the factory sponge rubber isolators. They really just turn the car into the pre-73 suspension. I have done the Poly route as well or a late 70's F-body- and really, they are no easier to install, and really offer no advantage over the solids. Plus- the guys at SolidBushing.com are really the best. Well made part, quickly shipped, and if you have ANY issues at all, they are really johnny-on-the-spot. Never heard anything bad about them or their product.
Planning on putting another set on my next M- which should be sometime this summer.

Do it. You'll love the results.....

Just my pennies,
CC.