Check my two choices for a slant 6 blow through.
Holset WH1C (HX35 with V bands)
Toyota CT26 3.0 Supra turbo

Holset is bigger with a 26 psi wastegate, CT26 is smaller but has a 9 psi wastegate, closer to what I want to run ( Im assuming that I can swap wastegates with a little engineering) but I want a fast spooling turbo, not a soft dog until 4000 RPM.

Smaller CT26 has to be clocked in a way that the compressor mounted wastegate must line up with the hot side so the output ends up on the bottom, not really ideal, and the outlet flange is a 90 that curls into the motor if its mounted straight. It would work fine if I mount it tranversely but then I hit the intake and would have to mount is almost at a 45 to the motor so the ports clear the motor. It also requires water lines as the cartridge is water and oil cooled as well as a special oil feed/drain combo flange
The Holset on the other hand is easier to clock as the wastegate is mounted on the hot side, giving my free range to clock it whichever way works best and the exhaust flange is straight back. alot easier to mount and make do..but the thing is damn big and im afraid itll spool lazily (dual port inlet, was told you can cover one and have is spool mush faster, but at some expense) Seems DSM and Ford guys used these as upgrades to the 2.3 SHO 4 banger Mustangs so maybe the size is not a real factor? Will be using a hat on the 350 Holley and maybe an intercooler later on. Thanks!

12 Grand Caravan
06 T&C
02 T&C
96 Breeze
65 Barracuda "S"