Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

6-pack hoods on A-bodys look terrible.

You`ve been defending the cowl crap forever and trust me, yours is NOT very(if at all)functional.......

mine is for clearance, and I wanted something that flowed with the car, and it will do the job. Buddy of my spent good money on a 6-pack hood for his 69 Dart. Now he can't wait to get it off. It look out of place. If I had an A-body, oh wait I've had a few, I'd run a HEMI scoop on 67-69 and a demon snorkel on the 70-up. I even saw a 70 Dart last year w/ a 5" Hemi, it looked pretty good. And so do the cowls on Darts if the are put on right. FWIW if your scoop isn't 3" or taller I doubt it catches much air.

Like I said, your scoop is not taking in much(if any)air but as you said it`s for clearance only. My scoop definately takes in air cos it`s full of dirt after a cruise here in the desert and after racing and it like 4 1/2 inches tall but if I could fit an 8" aero scoop and still be legal I would.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....