mopar purpleshaft 474 cam
performer intake
holley 3310 750 vacuum secondary
mopar electronic ignition kit

vehicle:

66 charger
3.55 sure grip
2000-2200 stall

Now, I just want it to sound decent and do a burnout for my 4 year old son.

I could really care less about the overall performance I just happen to have these parts.

Right now I have a set of log style 66 non performance low block exhaust manifolds.

I was going to buy a set of 68 hp low block exhaust manifolds ( i know all exhaust manifolds were the same for RB and B with regards to this application)

BUT

My question is, when using TTI exhaust system 2.5 inch if I use a 2.5 inch pipe from the manifold flange out how much, if any power difference am I gonna see with the log manifolds versus the HP dealios?

Is it really worth the approximate $200 expense of the hp manifolds?

Plus I kinda wanted it to look pretty near what the under hood of a 66 383 charger would have looked like. I went through the trouble of using a 383 versus a 440 (tho I did have a cool little 400 at one time) I went through the trouble of hunting down the correct air cleaner and I even have the correct AFB or a non correct AVS if I decide against the holley...I also have an iron intake if i wanted to take it that far but painted turquoise you have to have a good eye to spot it and its just a 383 not a hemi car so who cares.....and the correct exhaust manifolds would be the log style from what I see on the web, in pictures and my father says.

So will I see a big torque or hp difference or should I just run what I have?

67 charger