Well, after 6 LONG years, a former body man boning me and finally taking it to another shop, my LL1 turquoise '68 Hemi Charger R/T is finally done.... The last thing was the wheel well undercoating ( Yes, I know, the line is too crisp)............ She looks great I must say and I'm very happy... She's pretty close to perfect for me, prefection I can't afford that, but I tried to make every attempt in attention to detail pay off... I went by yesterday to see her and wow....... I'll pick her up Friday with the assistance of a friend of mine with an enclosed trailer........ Here's a previous thead to a thread to a thread, blah blah blah...

Thanks to all for their support through the long dilemma, which initially worked out, but soured after the 4.5 year mark with the previous company.

Now, it's time to start putting her together and see if I can get that elusive Daytona.. One side of me doesn't want to get rid of her because of all the grief, patience and work I've done with her, but the other side is so looking forward to the possibility of a winged Dodge in my garage......

Previous thread link on the restoration

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)