Hey guys,

So I got the Chrysler running today for the season. I changed the oil out and put in a set of new plugs and then took it for a drive.

First off, I've always had this problem ever since te car was set up for Nitrous by a friend of mine. The thing takes foree to warm up enough that I don't have to feather the gas to keep it running, maybe after 8-10 minutes of feathering the gas, the engine will finally idle.

In park or in neutral, the mtor responds fine o throttle and everyhing seems ok.

This part is new, on the road from a dead stop if I nail the gas, the engine bogs for what feels like forever and then finally takes off; and then when I let off the motor almost dies unless I flutter the gas with my foot a bit.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? Or any ideas I can try? I remember that the motor used to start a lot easier before the car was set up for nitrous.

Motor is 446CI, stock Edelbrock heads, Performer RPM, Quickfuel carbs holley 750, Mopar Billet distributor, good wires, spark plugs gapped at .050, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD6AL ignition..any other info, please let me know.