I dread the prospect of once again pulling the engine from my car, but I may have to, because I can't install RB road race pan w/ engine in car. The scattershield is in the way and blocking the install of my oil pan and I have some motor mount issues I need to address.

I have always dropped the engine in from the top in the past, but am seriously thinking of trying the other technique of removing the engine trans from the bottom by removing the K-member etc.

A couple of questions for those so experienced in doing it this way. The car is an e-body. What do you attach the engine hoist to to lift the car up? Must the front bumber come off or is there somewhere else to attach the hoist? What are you using for the k-member dolly?

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)