While starting to tune my engine with an O/2 kit, I have found that once I get my Neutral O2 reading around 14.0 or so, this kills the Spring time cold start process by leaning out the engine too much and the cold start is just a fight to keep the engine running due to the O2 readings jumping into the 16-18 range "after" the choke opens and before the engine is up to running temp.

After several attempts to get my automatic choke to delay long enough to allow the engine to get some heat but also not shutting the choke plate to far to choke out the motor on a cold start, I am looking into delaying the opening rate of the choke.
After reading some of the replies to another thread, I am looking to see if anyone on the site has tried the Holley Choke Delay Kit #45-267.
This kit is supposed to use the heat from an intake mounting bolt to slow down or speed up how much current gets to the electric choke. If I am understanding the workings of this unit, the cold temp from the manifold bolt (cold start) will slow down the current going to the electric choke which will slow down the opening rate while allowing a leaner choke setup at the same time. When the intake bolt is warm (during engine cool down), the unit will speed up the opening rate of the choke which is not needed when the engine is warm.
This makes sense and this is what I am after, but I wanted to see if anyone has tried this Holley #45-267 unit and if you have, please let me know how it worked for you.

Note:
I know that Jim and some others have come up with their own genius way of making this device, but I am looking for a "quick fix" that I can buy in the next day or two and test over the weekend.

Thank you,

1970 YO7 A66 [Canadian Export] F8 Challenger
340 (Currently in shop for stroker assy.)