Quote:

Quote:

Thought this was April fools till i realised it's a few weeks away.

Plug INITIATES the burn , that's all it does , too cold a plug for the application 'may' leave a 'tad' power on the table due to unburnt fuel residing in base of plug , then you have too hot a plug 'may' leave a 'tad' power on the table due to mixure being lit off 'slightly' earlier , pretty 'negligible' which ever way you look at it.

i think you can make out anything you want, and put what ever numbers that are in line with that, to be the truth.
still when you talk of ngk race vs ar race plug and all you do is change the plug , you cannot , will not gain 10 hp peroid !!
the only way it could add any hp is if that cyl (s) wasnt fireing , or plug(s)fouled!!
if this was any kind of a true senario, ngk, motorcraft, denso, bosch,
ac delco, pulsar, and any other plug co, would be out of buisness tommorrow over such a find , it would be historic perportion in the racing world
OOOO MY GOD ,, my prayes have been answered ,!! all i need to do is buy set of $ 15.00 plugs
please keep this going i can see people throwing out there plugs now

Really...over 7-10HP? So the fact that I just gained 17avg HP on an engine I freshened for a friend of mine should rock the racing comminity?

Unless you have proof otherwise, don't knock the SHARED information too hard. If you've never tried it, don't knock it!!
Brian Hafliger
IMM Engines

Brian Hafliger