I was confused at how all of your text ran together and that you didnt bother to properly phrase your sentences. When people fail to capitalize words and use poor grammar, I figure that they are either lazy or uneducated.
Regarding GM versus Mopar power steering, I have owned several cars from both manufacturers. Have you ever driven a Caprice? The steering is overboosted in those cars too. I owned an 84 Chevy 1/2 ton truck. You could steer that truck with a swizzle stick. It was as if the tires were on ice. The police and performance model cars of GM did have a higher effort setup though. The IROC and TRANS AM models of the 80s had the highest effort of all that I had driven. Remember that while Mopars went front wheel drive for most of their cars after 1980, GM kept plugging away with the Camaro/Firebird, the Corvette, the GM A body Impala,Bonneville, etc and even the G body Monte Carlo,Cutlass,Regal, etc.
The Mopar taxi and police models had a slightly firmer feel to the steering, but the ratio was unchanged. The FIRM FEEL rebuild service of stage 1 should be equal to the standard OEM police/taxi setup. The stage 2 is slightly higher effort than the stage 1. The stage 3 has the highest effort of the 3, but is still not as high effort as the GM WS6 gear chuck used in 84-92 camaro and Trans Am models. As I stated earlier in another post, when the stage 3 chuck is used along with the fast ratio pitman and idler arms, the ratio improves AND the effort firms up even more due to the increased leverage of the longer steering arms. THIS setup feels equal to the GM WS6 setup in stock form.
In my Charger, I run 275-40-18 tires on 18X9 rims up front. The car feels like lightly boosted manual steering and you need a firm grip to rotate the wheel.