Quote:

Quote:

I had 15x10's made for the back of my Coronet with 275/60/15's on the back. WeldCraft in Livonia Michigan did them for me. Very inexpensive & looked awesome done.

NICE lookin' car!

Hoof Hearted, I personally dont like the tucked look, but hey, everyone should love the car they drive. Tucked or sticking out, at least you're going WIDE... and really, thats all that matters.

For those of you who weren't quite sure if i was a D#@%head or not, this oughta convince you.

When it comes to most 66-74 cars, I like the Day one look with few exceptions. To be truthful, i've grown quite bored of this car and really never liked 68-70 Coronet body styles, but the price was right and I had the money to put into it.

I have a nice looking turn key clone that runs consistant high 11's. I've lost 30lbs since 2nd week in January, getting cabin fever up here in the northeast with this winter and been actually thinking of selling the car to finish the inside of my garage and buy another project, perhaps 68-70 RR/GTX or E Body. I mention weight loss cuz mentally i'm just in a different place than I was over the past few years and figure a loss of 100lbs might make the car faster.

The car never lets me down but I'm bored with it. Stupid huh?

2005 300C Hemi
2014 Ram ProMaster 2500

I Rekey, Repin old Chrysler locks and cut keys by code