I built this low stressed motor for the street to run on pump gas and to be installed in my 67 Coronet. So be easy on me fellas, this is not a race motor; I just wanted a good 500 hp motor. It is a World cast iron block, 512 with 4.375" bore and 4.250" stroke, Diamond dish pistons with Indy EZ heads (75cc) ending up with a 10.2:1 cr. Scott Brown hyd cam int: 245@.050" ex: [Email]254@.050" with .565" lift. Johnsosn anti- pump up lifters and Indy 1.5:1 roller rockers. Indy dual plane topped off with a 850 Mighty Demon carb. Firecore coil and mechanical dist. (last pull was @ 36 degrees total)

I want to thank Dave's Performance (QUICKD100) for helping me out and operating the dyno and doing a lot of adjustments/troubleshooting for me the last couple of days also to Maximus_Wedges and ANDYF.

Saturday we installed the motor on the dyno and after having Some timing, fuel and Demon carb issues we finally fired it up and broke in the cam. This morning (Sunday) we pulled the plugs, changed and inspected the oil filter and inspected the rockers. After a couple of great pulls with an 850 Holley, Dave went back and setup the Demon with baseline air bleeds and richened up the primary side.

We ended up with 600 ft lbs of torque@3200 rpm and peaked at 621 ft lbs@3666 rpm and stayed around 600 all the way to 4750 rpm and not dropping off much all the way to 5500 rpm(535 ft lbs). HP numbers were 562hp@5551 rpm. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the numbers. I will try and cut and paste the numbers tomorrow. This has got one flat torque curve and should be fun in my Coronet.