so, I've signed up to go to the test and tune autocross day down at maxton next Sunday. figured it would be a good day to get to know my car as it sits, before i start making suspension changes that it may or may not need.

i do, however, know that my 750 edelbrock performer carb is going to need dialed in. reading through all my carter tuning stuff, throttle response and turning are never really mentioned. i know with holleys, if you're pulling some good lateral G's, you need some special floats. what float setting should i be running in the eddy?
how about throttle response? right now, its pretty soggy and boggy. i know that my metering rods and step up springs need some tweaking, and that is in order this week. but what else?

in other words, what general tune up should i do to this thing for autocross/motor sports usage?

thanks
Michael

Michael Crawford CSP 1970 plymouth Duster back under construction: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.ph...ouring-makeover 1964 el camino beater shop truck 96403-project-drivabeater-2-0-64-el-camino-this-time