Ok, I am in the process of building my first Hemi, and I am wanting to ask a few questions....first, what I have so far.
4.5 bore world block
Ported Stage V heads
Stock sheetmetal valve covers
Mopar dual plane single 4bbl intake
Dominator Rat Roaster intake
mopar 9.5-1 4.5 stroker pistons

My goal is 85 octane, 650+ horsepower 572. I am not wanting to debate the made in china thing, but I am wanting some guidance and ideas on what componenets to use and are compatiable.

This all started with a killer deal on the on the block and heads. I have always wanted a hemi for my 68 charger so it begins.

I am split between the H beam and I beam rods. I am thinking the K1 H beams or the RPM I beams, both have the 1.031 pins and 2.375 rod pins. I know the 2.20 journals are more common for the strokers but the I beams only come with the 2.375 journals.

Next is the crank, Callies? K1? 440 source? Eagle? They all are about the same price, I am more concerned with quality.

Cam selection is going to be mechanical roller. I thought about a flat tappet cam but with the changes in oil and ZDDP elimation made my decision to go roller. Hydraulic roller requires too much work to install. It was suggested to me to get a cam with about 240@.050, .570 lift and 116 lsa and .012-.015 lash. I am open to ideas or suggestions.

Pushrod oiling? Do I need it?

StageV rockers? stock? NWP? Indy?

What will fit with stock sheetmetal valve covers?

That is enough for now..Thanks Tim