Quote:

I am beginning the same type of swap on a 68 fury 4door (why?) although I am not using the whole harness. I am going to splice the original harness with the underhood one from the Dakota. I have a friend with some experience in this, but he says there are only 5 or so wires to splice on OBD1. As for fuel system, I have a '71 tank in the car already so it has some vapor return ports. The LS1 corvettes use a fuel filter with a built in regulator, it has in, out and return, so I plan on using an inline pump. I was able to score a deal on a 95 dak with a 5.2 but a blown trans, but my car has a good 727 so I am going to use it for now. Sorry for the long post, but I thought I was the last one trying to do a EFI magnum swap!

Update on this car. Here is some progress pics of the harness. It is pretty easy to strip this harness down to what is not needed. It will use the ASD and Fuel Pump relay.

The three loops of wire are fo 12v feed, 12v run/ign feed, and 12 out to fuel pump (from relay)

Still need to finish wrapping it back up, and tie up a couple loose ends.

Justin

6469324-NEW264.jpg (231 downloads)

Interested in having you car wired? Drag car, street car, EFI swap? PM for details