You'll need the 64-66 A body 273 V8 OE motor mounts and will want to weld a triangle piece on one of them to properly fit the 360 block ears (it's in the archives) plus a few flat washers as the 360 block ears are spaced different on one side and need either /6 (63-66 A) or 273 (64-66 A) insulators for the mounts & usually the insulators are thrown in w the mounts when you buy em. You'll need the later regular 10&1/2" 360 flywheel for it's external balance and the crank register hole is larger than the one on the 273 flywheel (273 wheel wont fit the 360 crank register). The OE pressure plate is an 9&1/4" or 1/2 iirc & I think you can run a std 10 &1/2" if you use allen head small bolts to bolt the PP to the 'wheel (I did it once but barely remem the details). I'd bolt the trans crossmember up & w a whizzer cut out a scallop to match the other side then remove it & box it for strength. This lets you tuck a dual ex up neatly as OE's never had it & if you let the one side hang it looks poor. Definitely subframe connectors. Ex will be your biggest decision. Only the OE 273 ex manifolds fit as is & they are EXTREMELY restrictive. Hooker has 1&5/8 fenderwells. 340 HP manifolds fit if you shorten the manual steering coupler and haven't tried it but using a PS col (shorter) plus the shaft extention (firm feel?) would probably work on a manual steering setup to let the shaft clear the manifold

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth