After reading a number of posts about which gasket to use it seems that some guys have good luck using copper r.t.v. and nothing else.It also seems as though they are running heders and not logs. My concern was that the scrubbing of the stainless flange against the aluminum head would gouge up the head after a while and cause more problems. A log is going to expand and contract more than a header flange due to the body of the log growing with the heat. Has anyone ever tried using the cheap factory replacement gaskets in pairs? You know, the ones with stainless on one side,and soft gasket material on the other.I thought if you used r.t.v. or spray Permatex copper on the soft side and stuck it to the head,and stuck the soft side of the other to the log, then put antisieze between the stainless sides it might work. The harder stainless sides could slide against each other to allow movement without harming the heads sealing surface. The flange is split between the end ports and the center pair.I know the manifold grows quite a bit as it had tweaked the studs outward on the center pair of ports even with 9/16" holes around a 3/8' stud.Any thoughts?