Well, I dont have any ET's to brag about cause the car was sold before finished. However here is one I bought 4 years ago. I was surfing E-bay & saw it in the background of a pic for another car. I asked via e-mail was it for sale. $2800 bucks he replied. It was in a small town just west of Winston-Salem, NC. So I drove over from Raleigh & it was in a quasi hut surrounded buy old muscle cars. Mostly Mopar. I offerd $2200.00 without looking it over too good due to it being boxed in. He accepted. We drug it out & I saw it had very nice paint, but a badly dented fender that had started to rust. Seller told me it was out of South Carolina & had been run with a sb chevy for a few years. Got it home & found out no matter how I tried I just could get comfortable in it. With my helmet on my head hit the roof. I was busy with my White Satellite sorting out bugs so I decide I didn't want it & offered it for sale. A guy from Durham, NC came over agreed to pay $2200.00 so I sold it to him. He seemed to know a lot about these cars. He had a lot off pre-bent roll bar tubbing in his pick-up. Said it was chrome molly for a Fairlane he was building. He assured me he would put a Mopar engine in it. I asked him to stay in touch & he said he would, but I have never heard from him since. Said he ran Piedmont & Mooresville in NC. So maybe someone out there knows how the car is comming along. Should be finished by now.

6417818-78Arrow002.jpg (245 downloads)

2005 Dakota 4X4 3.7 2004 Rumble Bee 5.7 1978 Diplomat 318 1969 Satellite 318 "bracket racer" 1966 Barracuda (in progress ) 1964 Dodge 330 (future race project) 1962 Belvedere (HUM????)