Quote:

Yeah, I hear ya,

I got the LS1 is got issue again. Of all issues this isnt the one I wanted. Im sooooo sick of hearing about the LS1. The next gen HEMI is a far better engine the aftermarket has just flooded the market with LS1 crap just like they always do on the GM marketplace.

The only think I liked was the article on the Chick funny car driver who KICKS BUTT!!!

Kasey

How do you think ehe aftermarket compares for the 3g Hemi? I see stroker kits, cranks, rods, pistons, ported heads, conversion mounts/headers, intakes and new valvetrain stuff advertised all the time, just like an LS series. I am surprised the automotive media hasn't given the same exposure to the 3g Hemi with all of them out there. I wonder if it could run with the "add cam and heads and make 500hp" LS articles that we see everyday. I'd also like to see a flow bench compare of the OEM heads. Wonder how the 3g Hemis are priced at the recyclers??

That said, as Mopar as I am that LS motor is one bad-a** hombre like it or not. If I wore a bow-tie it would have "LS" written all over it!