Quote:

Quote:

You will need to chop up the stock Kframe for starters, or go with an aftermarket tube frame with front steer.

You will have to build your own headers, no one makes any that fit our cars.

To use anything other than a Richmond transmission, you will need an adapter plate.

You will need to find enough room under the hood to stuff a 2 gallon oil tank.

Just a few I can think of.....

Thanks for the info. I have been busy working my end.

The motor is a Nationwide motor so an open motor, already has a roller cam in it.

I have seen the adaptor plate and that is the route i am going with it as I will use my 727. The convertor will need a tweek but that is not an issues.

It is going into a tube car, so no issues with front end clearance, nor hood clearance. It will all fit. May have to re-arrange the rad unless I can get the stuff to use my remote water pump. That I will see about. I can live without having it.

I am also going to see how it runs on E-85. I have 2 good carbs, one is already set up for e-85 the other is a pro-systems 4150 HP carb.

I am waiting on my chassis guy to see what the header and engine placement is going to cost.

Thanks again guys and if you can think of anything else please post it here.

As for the money, well it is a good deal that is as far as I want to go on that now until I get money in hand.

Not sure if Bob's adapter plate works for a 727...might want to Pm him and ask

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, low 10.30’s 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.56 at 104.17