I have a problem where my 1964 383 Sport Fury just suddenly dies as if someone turned off the ignition. Happens hot or cold. Used to be that it would start right up again. Now it only restarts occasionally if at all. Right now it is dead in my garage. I eliminated it being a fuel problem and when it dies and I leave it in gear the tach gets no reading. I have replaced the ignition switch, key, ballast resistor, coil, points, and condenser. Sometimes 2 times. In all cases these parts appeared to be OK based on resistance and other tests but I replaced them anyway. The distributor is tight - no wobble. When I turn the ignition to ON I get at least 11 volt readings on both sides of the ballast resistor, positive side of coil, negative side of coil, and connection at the points when opened. Sometimes I will get a 5 volt reading from the brown (ignition) and blue (coil) wire side of the ballast resistor. The problem is, no matter what the reading, I get no spark at the points or plugs when I crank the engine and it will not start. Have gone over all wire connections and see no problems. Then all of a sudden it will start and run for a while then die. Could you offer some suggestions on what I could try. I have called in some of my friends on this to recheck everything I have a dozen times just to make sure I did not overlook anything but they are all at a loss. Thanks in advance for any help you all might give me.